Monday, August 30, 2010

Rusty took me to Alaska this year for our Anniversary. His parents also cam with us. The first day of fishing we went out for Kings, 11 hours later we had nothing to show for it. :( I felt so bad for Rusty because I know how much he wanted to catch one! It was also our Anniversary that day, what a way to spend it! :) We fished a lot behind the lodge which was really fun! My first fish almost pulled me into the river, I wasn't prepared for this type of fishing! ;) We also went out on the ocean and fished for Silvers, Rock fish and Halibut. We did some sight seeing which was sooo beautiful! The last night we were waiting for our flight which left at 1:45 in the morning, Rusty and I decided to go watch a movie. We were 10 min. late getting in there and there were only a few seats left in the front row, however this front row was only like 10 feet from the screen! I got sick right away and went out and sat in the hall for the entire movie. What a way to finish up our trip! Thanks Rusty I had the time of my life and was so glad to get away with just the two of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment